We hope this message finds you well. As our excitement builds and the opportunity to celebrate “90 Years on Highland” approaches, how wonderful would it be to showcase you and your family’s memories of Temple Beth-El?! To embrace our diversity, honor our tradition and look back fondly so that we may step into the future with distinction, we are asking every member of TBE to join us in collecting physical memories for display purposes during out 90 Years celebration.
Here is how it works:
- Please drop off no more than three original memories (or high resolution photo copies) to the TBE office.
Items may include: photos, booklets, certificates, songs, etc.
- Please include a short description identifying and labeling all relevant information such as names, dates and location of each memory. Also, feel free to share the significance of each memory on a separate piece of paper. All memories are visual artifacts that will be on display.
- It is not necessary to provide frames or other packaging.
- Memories are to be hand-delivered or mailed to the TBE office. To ensure they are not damaged and are processed appropriately, it is more advisable to hand-deliver each item.
- Deliver your memories no later than 3 pm on Friday, March 24, to ensure they are included in our display.
Note: Memories will not be returned to families.
- Please make the necessary copies for your personal records. A volunteer will be in the office to help support individuals who may need assistance in making high resolution photo copies from 9 am to noon on Sunday, March 19.
Again, it is our hope that by sharing our memories from the past 90 years, we grow closer as a community and are poised to build another 90 years of memories.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Rabbi Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 205-933-2740.
—The Memory Committee
Click here to learn more about becoming a sponsor.
Click here to make a donation for this event. Be sure to indicate “90 Years of Memories” in the “Occasion/Special Note” box.
Click here to learn more about the fundraiser.